At Stroud Pediatric Dentistry, the health and well-being of our patients and team members has always been of upmost importance. We understand the concerns and uncertainty surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and are committed to being responsive to the needs of our community as the situation evolves and more information is provided.
We want to inform all our patients that we are continuing to see patients at this time and reassure that we are taking all the necessary precautions recommended by the CDC and local health agencies in the area. In a small, controlled environment such as our offices, it is easy to quickly and swiftly implement new emerging protocols as those recommendations become available. We will continue to monitor the situation as it evolves. We will keep you updated on any changes and continue to provide a safe,
healthy and relaxing environment.
We are taking the following precautions to keep everyone healthy:
- Increasing the frequency with which we sanitize every surface in our common areas.
- All service stations' surfaces continue to be sanitized between services.
- Hand soap and sanitizer are available throughout the office. All team members are required, as always, to sanitize their hands before a service. We ask patients to do the same.
- As always, all instruments and areas that come in contact with our patients are autoclaved / disinfected after every use.
- We will ask anyone who enters the office that appears unwell (fever, coughing and/or sneezing) to come back when they are feeling better. We will also take your child’s temperature as well.
We do request that any patients with symptoms associated with COVID-19 (fever, cough, difficulty breathing, etc.) or who have been in close contact recently with anyone with these symptoms to please notify us so that we can reschedule your appointment.
We also ask that any patient who has traveled to or has been in close contact with anyone who has traveled within the last 14 days, to please contact the office before coming to your appointment to reschedule. We appreciate your effort in helping our community limit the spread of this disease.
For more information about the COVID-19, visit https://www.cdc.gov/.
In the meantime, we hope you and your family are healthy and look forward to seeing you soon.